
I had in mind if I ever work on a project similar to Disney movies (aimed for kids and adults), I came up with this concept:
In a distant future humanity finally realizes the damage war caused to our planet, almost destroying all life on earth. Half of our population dead, the big majority of wild life now extinct, endless green fields burnt to ashes, waters contaminated, and entire nations erased from the maps.
Now people have become spiritually linked, determined to rebuild a new world of peace and equilibrium. No more war/chaos, no more politics, no more religious beliefs, no more abuse to our planet.
Technology is so advanced it becomes part of our nature. Humans coexist and share emotions with machines.
The neo-world is born............etc, etc.
These two kids and the dog would be the protagonists, best friends.
"...crazy idea

1 comments:
wena wn! really good, what did you use for color? it looks like color pencil, i like the concept. good job!
Post a Comment